Early Years Blog
Mystery Readers EYFS November 2020
We want all the children at The Abbey Primary to develop a love of reading. In EYFS we introduced Mystery reader sessions two years ago and the children loved having different adults turn up to read a story to them. This year we have continued the sessions virtually and thanks to the support of our school community we have so far had 4 mystery readers! The children love them…guessing who it might be… Thank you to all involved.
- The Runaway Pea The Runaway Pea
- Mrs Monk one of our Year 5 Teachers Mrs Monk one of our Year 5 Teachers
- Mr Atkinson read Octopants Mr Atkinson read Octopants
- Octopants Octopants
- Listening carefully! Listening carefully!
- The Best Birthday Present Ever The Best Birthday Present Ever