Year 6 Blog
Year 6 get wartime baking!
Year 6 spent the afternoon yesterday doing some wartime baking. After learning about rationing, it was time to pull up their sleeves and make a wartime cake. Each group followed a recipe and carefully weighed out the ingredients needed. What a good job they did! They all demonstrated great teamwork and co-operation.
- Carefully measuring. Carefully measuring.
- Using the weighing scales. Using the weighing scales.
- Cakes ready to be baked! Cakes ready to be baked!
- Let's get mixing! Let's get mixing!
- Easy does it! Easy does it!
- Taking turns. Taking turns.
- Oooo a little bit more. Oooo a little bit more.
- Sieving the flour. Sieving the flour.
- Just checking... Just checking...